How you drive and take care of your vehicle has a big effect on how much fuel you use. Follow these simple tips to save money and reduce pollution.
1. Maintenance: Regular oil and air-filter changes improve your cars overall life and gas mileage.
2. Tires: Properly inflated tires can increase gas mileage by 3.3%
3. Weight: Every 100Ibs. of weight in your car, fuel economy decreases by 1-2%
4. Check Your Speed: Driving 65mph on the freeway instead of 75mph can save 20% of fuel.
5. Park In The Shade: Minimize evaporation.
… and many more tips. Read the whole story here
Richard’s Accurate Automotive provides expert & reliable auto repairs in Santa Barbara in a friendly & professional environment at 401 Santa Barbara St. Santa Barbara. Call for your appointment at (805) 962-1741.